Solitics, a cutting-edge data management, and automation platform is looking for a Support Team Leader to join our global team.
As a Support Team Leader, you will be responsible to provide high-level technical support and be a focal point to our global customers.
Your responsibilities will include triaging, investigating, supporting, and calling to action for the complex and deep investigation of tickets before escalating them to R&D.
It will also include Interactions\communications with customers via Zoom\Email, while being the support liaison between the customer, Product-Management, R&D, Security, and other Business units.
Some of the things you will do on the job:
· Perform in-depth troubleshooting by analyzing log files, running SQL queries, and using advanced tools and techniques to locate root causes and provide customers with a resolution.
· Provide first response and analysis for customers' real-time alerts.
· Demonstrate an independent ability to troubleshoot & investigate incoming requests\tickets\alerts within strict SLA boundaries.
· Create and manage escalations to the different teams.
· Maintain communication with various internal teams to keep everyone aligned about client feedback and any important technical problems.
What you need to have:
At least 4 years of experience in Tier 2 technical support role.
· Experience working with both enterprise and SMB customer accounts.
· Experience composing basic SQL queries and working with Databases (SQL or MongoDB).
· Experience in investigation by using browser dev-tools.
· Enjoy working with customers using excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask across multiple technologies and environments.
· Good time management and prioritizing service impacting issues within a “high pressure” environment.
· Strong troubleshooting and diagnosis skills.
· Experience working with Ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira, etc.