Solitics, a rapidly growing startup in the Big-Data arena, is looking for a top-notch QA Automation Engineer to build and maintain its manual and automation testing tools and frameworks.
In this role, you will actively contribute to the overall quality of our products, improving the development rates (CI/CD), and the overall satisfaction of our worldwide customers.
As an engineer in the company, you will be taking an active role in the R&D team and will work closely with the most advanced big-data technologies.
This role requires functional expertise and excellent communication skills.
· Design and build the company's QA methodologies from scratch. Build tools and frameworks for automated testing (CI/CD).
· Write test plans and design test cases, conduct regression testing when needed.
· Improve QA productivity through automation, tools, and best practices.
· Bug reporting and verification, both backend and frontend.
· Work closely with the engineering teams and product.
· Investigation and refactor of bug
At least four years of experience in design and implementation of manual & automation tests
· Working in a microservices and web application environment - including REST API, HTML, CSS
· QA methodology – defining, writing, and execution of test plans, debugging and test scripts and tools.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Expertise in Cypress/Jest, Postman.
· Experience in working with relational & non-relational databases - a significant advantage
· Experience with testing microservices - a significant advantage
· Experience with Kubernetes - significant advantage