B2B Sales Manager
Solitics, a data management and automation platform company is looking to hire tip of the spear sales managers to be the front of its world conquering aspirations.
We are looking for senior, hands-on sales managers with experience in medium to long B2B sales cycles, in a fast paced cutting edge technological SaaS environment. The sales manager must have good technical grasp, experience with B2B SaaS sales and be able to operate as part of a team while at the same time be able to operate independently.
Day to day
- Work with the VP Sales to achieve company, sales department and personal targets
- End to end responsibility for sales process, starting with lead, demo, negotiation, and agreement signing. This also includes staying involved until customer goes live.
- Generate relevant outbound leads within existing verticals
- Handle and close inbound leads
- Manage all lead and deal flows within the CRM, including detailed monitoring
- Organize, contribute and attend conferences, seminars and any other sales related activities and events
- Work with the team to constantly optimize the sales flows, tactics and methodologies
- Assist with the development of sales materials
- Explore new business opportunities for sales enhancement and product enrichment
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B global sales experience with proven results – must
- Experience in online and SaaS sales and systems – must
- High technical orientation – must
- Mother tongue English level or equivalent -must
- Additional languages – Advantage
- Experience in sales to gaming and trading companies – advantage
- Highly responsible and capable of working independently while being a part of a team
- Organized, efficient and creative
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM system for tracking and monitoring purposes
- Dedicated and striving to achieve and overachieve personal and company goals
- Willing to learn and adapt