Senior Sales & Business Development Manager
Solitics, a real-time customer engagement and analytics platform is looking for a seasoned and well experienced sales and business development manager to join our incredible team and family.
The right person for the job is a senior, independent, hands-on person with experience in medium to long B2B sales cycles and business development, in a fast-paced cutting edge technological SaaS environment.
The person must have a good technical grasp, vast experience with B2B SaaS sales, ability to manage complex processes, incredible communication skills (both oral and in writing), ability to adapt to a wide variety of complex scenarios, think outside the box and be able to operate as part of a team while at the same time be able to operate independently.
If you are a builder and a hunter that is goal & revenue driven, then this might be right for you.
Day to day
· Work with the VP Sales to achieve company, sales department and personal targets
· End to end responsibility for sales process, starting with lead, demo, negotiation, and agreement signing. This also includes staying involved until customer goes live
· Generate and build new sales channels, cooperation and business development
· Generate relevant outbound leads within existing verticals
· Handle and close inbound leads
· Manage all lead and deal flows within the CRM, including detailed monitoring
· Organize, contribute and attend conferences (abroad), seminars and any other sales related activities and events
· Work with the team to constantly optimize the sales flows, tactics and methodologies
· Assist with the development of sales materials
· Explore new business opportunities for sales enhancement and product enrichment
· Minimum of 5 years of B2B global sales experience with proven results – Must!
· Experience in online and SaaS sales and systems – Must!
· High technical orientation – Must
· Mother tongue English level or equivalent (oral and writing) – Must
· Incredible communication skills (both writing and oral) – Must!
· Experience in the financial/iGaming industries (B2B) – Major advantage
· Additional languages – Advantage
· Highly responsible, independent and a team player
· Organized, efficient and creative
· Able to think on his/her feet
· Knowledge and experience working with a CRM system for tracking and monitoring purposes
· Dedicated and striving to achieve and overachieve personal and company goals
· Willing to learn and adapt